About Me

My photo
I am Daneille Snowden, married to Brad for 34 years (1988). Mom to three children; Nathan (who is married to Emily & he serves in the U.S. Navy), Felecia, a senior in college with a degree in Psychology Ministry, and Tabitha a freshman in college with a degree in Children's Min. I am a missionary to Africa. I love sharing the inspiration God gives to me from His Word, and apply it. I love Jesus with all my heart, and because of that I love people!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Kids of Courage Beliefs Comparison Chart

I am very impressed with these comparison charts of the different beliefs (religions) all across the world.
Excellent teaching resource for those who want their children to better understand the various regions they may be studying in geography.
This is also good if you are teaching your children to pray for the salvation of lost (with out knowing Jesus as their loving Savior).
 http://www.kidsofcourage.com/?cat=16

JUST CLICK ON THE LINK...ENJOY LEARNING!!!!
You can simply join Kids of Courage a ministry to children from the Voice of the Martyrs.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is certainly a great deal to know about this topic.
    I really like all of the points you made.

    My web blog ... learn more

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. Share with me what's on your heart, good ideas, questions and so on.
I do love hearing from my readers.
[No spammers.]